WaveComBE organizes the special session Novel Antennas and Propagation Modelling for the 5G Millimeter Wave Bands for 2020 International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP2020) in October 26-30, Osaka, Japan.
– Prof. Dr Narcis Cardona (iTEAM REsearch Institute-Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain)
– Prof. Narcis Cardona (iTEAM REsearch Institute-Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain)
– Prof. Sana Salous (Department of Engineering Durham University, UK)
– Prof. Xiaoli Xu (University of Sheffield, UK)
– Prof. Andrés Alayón Glazunov (University of Twente, Netherlands)
This session tackles the problems of antenna design and channel modelling at mmWave bands. It is organized by a group of experts working in Europe, but with contacts and cooperation projects in Asia and the Americas. The Co-chairs are part of the COST IRACON European networks, chair some international committees (URSI-C) and are part of 5G-PPP projects and EU training networks, being the most related to this topic the ITN WaveComBE. In all those scientific networks the proponents are providing their expertise in Antennas and Propagation, which are in this proposal complemented with some companies (Ranplan, Gapwaves), to complete the implementation aspects of the mmWave antennas for 5G and beyond.
More information at https://isap2020.org